I'm splittin' town. Packing my seasickness medication, jumpin' on the Trusty Tusty and runnin' off to the Aleutian Islands for a few days. At least, I hope it's only for a few days. That'll be up to Mother Nature.
I leave you with a photo that I wish were real, and the final installment of the Whole Crapload of Ways to Know You're Addicted to Cycling:
41. You can tell your spouse, with a straight face, that it's too hot to mow the lawn and then bike off for a century.
42. You regard intergender discussion of genital pain as normal.
43. You know your cadence, but you have no idea what your speed is.
44. When driving your car you lean over the steering wheel, just like an aerobar.
45. Your car sits outside your garage because your garage is full of bikes and cycling gear.
46. You tailgate a semi-trailer to get the drafting effect.
47. You know your Bike Nashbar customer number by heart.
48. You hear someone had a crash and your first question is "How's the bike?"
49. You smile at your evening date, and she politely points out that you seem to have bugs in your teeth.