Thursday, December 21, 2006

Tagged

I’ve been tagged by The Old Bag, my favorite Minnesota bike babe. So I’m supposed to post five things about myself that readers of this blog might not know. Brace yourselves, my darlings, for I am a deep pool of undiscovered wonders.

1. I don’t want to work. I just want to bang on the drum all day.

2. Sometimes I say to myself, “This is not my beautiful house. This is not my beautiful wife.” And sometimes I ask myself, “How did I get here?”

3. I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

4. I saw Mommy kissin’ Santa Claus.

5. I think I’ll just let the mystery be.

3 comments:

The Old Bag said...

you so lie


too
funny

Jeff Moser said...

Have you ever considered a career in song writing? I think you may have something here...

SiouxGeonz said...

Hmmm... which ones are lies ;)