Things are still slow, so here's the second installment of the 54 Ways to Know if You're Addicted to Bicycling. And for those keeping track, I'm not really going to post all 54, because a few just weren't funny. So let's call it A Whole Damned Bunch o' Ways to Know if You're Addicted to Bicycling.
11. You see nothing wrong with discussing the connection between hydration and urine color at dinner with friends.
12. You find your Shimano touring shoes to be more comfortable and stylish than your sneakers.
13. You refuse to buy a couch because that patch of wall space is taken up by the bike.
14. You have more money invested in your bike clothes than in the rest of your combined wardrobe.
15. You see a fit, tanned, Lycra-clad young hottie ride by, and the first thing you check out is her (or his, for you women) bicycle.
16. You empathize with the roadkill.
17. Despite all that winter fat you put on, you'll skim weight by buying titanium components.
18. You use wax on your chain, but not on your car.
19. Your mud guards are made out of milk jugs.
20. When driving, you yell "On Your Left!" on passing another car.