Sunday, October 28, 2007

They're real. And they're spectacular.

I did my first snow ride of the season on Saturday with John and Maura. We rode up the Powerline Pass Trail as far as we could until warm temperatures and light traffic left the trail too soft.

As we got back to the trailhead parking lot, several people stared at our bikes and commented on the size of our Endomorphs. Later, it occurred to me that riding a fat bike is sort of like getting a boob job. Nobody you meet on the trail looks at your face anymore, because they're all checking out your equipment. Fortunately, I enjoy this.

I never understood why anyone would have their yabbos enlarged and then get mad when people look at them. You'd think they'd be glad the investment was being noticed. Besides, it's a cosmetic change that people are supposed to notice. It's not like those things are going improve flotation on soft trail, ya know what I'm sayin'?

Maybe it's just that I'm a guy, but I like the enhanced size and performance I get with Endomorphs.

Go ahead, stare. Say things like, "Wow, those are big."

You can even give 'em a squeeze if ya want.

4 comments:

Jeff Moser said...

Mmmm... You can even see the nipples in that picture!

Tim said...

Huh, huh, huh. That's because it was cold when I took that pic.

Smudgemo said...

When participating in the debate of real vs. fake, the correct response is, If I can touch 'em, they're real.

Tim said...

You, sir, are a fine American.

Years ago, one of my guy friends commented on an attractive woman. One of my female friends scoffed and said, "Oh, give me a break. She's obviously had a boob job."

My guy friend replied, "And your point is?"