Sunday, November 18, 2007

Cranksgiving

Thanks to all our recent snowfall, I think we should kick off the holiday season with a nighttime social ride. No rules, no stopwatches, no excuses.

If you're in the Anchorage area, show up at Westchester Lagoon on Wednesday evening. The ride will start at 7 p.m. in front of the Trail Watch building (the former police substation) at the northwestern edge of the lagoon. Bring a flask if ya want. Decorate your bike. Wear a tutu. Whatever gets your motor runnin'.

Maybe we'll even get Miss Yellow Pogies to show up on her Pugsley.

We'll ride the Coastal Trail to the Kincaid Chalet and back, with the option of a side trip to downtown or Goose Lake for anyone who wants to ride longer. If ya want more information, post a comment or send me an e-mail from the link I put somewhere on this here blog.

3 comments:

Maura said...

Ms. Yellow Pogies will attend.

Tim said...

SWEET! Now people can show up even if they don't have lights!

Grill Meister said...

Ride on! My brother from another mother! That's all I've got to say. Great idea Tim. It'll be a fun way to kick off the long weekend. I'll make it for at least part of the ride.