Sunday, February 05, 2006

What's really offensive?

I've read that people at the Pentagon
are offended by this cartoon, so

I'd like to see it republished everywhere.

Do you want to know what is offensive?
A war based on lies.
Sending
soldiers into the meat grinder

without adequate numbers.
Without adequate body armor. Without
adequate vehicle armor. Sending
them back into that meat grinder
again and again and again.
Managing a war with blinding incompetence.
Ignoring the Constitution. Stripping
away our freedoms. Setting international
diplomacy back by decades.

Rumsfeld takes offense?

Fuck Rumsfeld.

(Thanks to George for the cartoon link.)

1 comment:

The Donut Guy said...

I didn't put any of my opinion with my copy of that cartoon but you pretty much hit the nail on the head with you commentary.