Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Now that I think about it …

I once read that the average man thinks about sex every seven seconds. Then I found out the numbers were bullshit, which was a relief. I was afraid I wasn’t keeping up, despite my best efforts.

Turns out, the Kinsey Institute says the majority of men “think about sex every day or several times a day.” Although I haven't been keeping track, I'd probably qualify as an average guy on the Kinsey scale.

But I'm pretty damned sure I think about riding bikes more than “several times” a day. Could this mean that I think about riding bikes more than I think about sex?

Not that there’s anything wrong with that. Necessarily.

I’m just saying.

(Thanks to Bicycle Diaries for today's picture.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You freak!

Just kidding. I think about bikes and riding bikes way more than I think about sex. Sometimes, while riding a bike, I'll momentarily think about sex, and vice versa.

Tim said...

Sometimes, while riding a bike, I'll momentarily think about sex, and vice versa.

"And vice versa?" Jim, I can't thank you enough.

Now I know I'm OK!

daveIT said...

I think about having sex with a bike, but then I get sad when I realize my winky would never fit in a bike tube. Unless I got a custom made frame with tubes of a foot in diameter.

Or maybe it's the giant bottle of Midnight Sun Pumpkin Porter talking.

Happy Halloween...I got a joke

How do you get a with pregnant?













You F*$k her!

Love,
Anonanus

Warren T said...

Is it worse to think about blogging about biking more than the other two options?